Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat (SKM) Sebagai Province Extender di Nutrition International. Nutrition International an international not-for-profit organization with headquarters in Ottawa, Canada, in collaboration with Ministry of Health, Provincial Health Office, and District/City Health Office in Indonesia is supporting the government of Indonesia’s VAS program and replicate the key program elements which have been successful in improving and sustaining coverage of the VAS program in four provinces of Riau, West Java, Banten and West Nusa Tenggara.
Similarly, also through the services of the District and Provincial Extenders, NI plans to continue to support the Government of Indonesia’s childhood diarrhoea program to ensure all episodes are treated with zinc and LO-ORS, and the IFA supplementation program for pregnant women in the West Java, Banten and West Nusa Tenggara provinces, and scale up the WIFA supplementation program for adolescent girls in Banten and West Java provinces.
For supporting the mentioned activities there is need for:
1 (one) “PROVINCE EXTENDER” for Banten Province
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: public health, nutrition, medicine, and/or health systems managemen
- Minimum three years of work experience (preferably experience in nutrition program and/or disease control) with the government, NGOs or donors
- Willing to travel extensively
- Ability to operate computers and use the internet
- Priority to the candidates who domicile in Serang and surrounding area since we are not providing reallocation cost
Job description for Provincial Coordinator can be seen in: HERE
Interested candidates can email their curriculum vitae and suitability note to: proposalsindonesia@NutritionIntl.org or via post/delivered to NI Indonesia Office, Gd. Wirausaha Lt. 2, Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. C-5, Jakarta 12940.
Application should be received latest by 7 June 2018
In subject line of email or left corner on envelope please write: Application for Province Extender – Banten Provincehappy wheels