Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat (SKM) Sebagai Regional Officer The USAID Jalin Project. The USAID Jalin Project (hereafter referred to as “Jalin” or the “Project”) is a five-year initiative implemented by DAI Global, LLC and its consortium of partners – IntraHealth, Vital Strategies, and Market Share Associates – to work with USAID to facilitate and support partnerships through a co-creation process that brings together a diverse range of public and private sector actors to leverage domestic resources, increase the pace at which reliable local evidence is made widely available and utilized to design and implement local maternal and newborn health solutions.
Jalin will contribute to a maternal and newborn health movement in Indonesia that: (a) brings together actors, including those traditionally outside the health system, to use local evidence and global best practices to co-create, test and adapt local solutions; (b) addresses evidence gaps by identifying where and why maternal and newborn deaths are happening and uses that information to co-define and create local solutions; (c) engages the public and private sectors to co-finance scalable local solutions to support partnerships and ensure that the poor and vulnerable have access to essential services; (d) catalyzes new and existing partnerships, local solutions and co-investment through a whole-of-market approach across the projects areas of technical focus; and (e) fosters a culture of learning and adaptation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Regional Officers are based in each of Jalin’s Regional Offices – Medan, Serang, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, and Makassar – and report directly to the respective Regional Managers. They develop programming and partnerships with the full range of public and private sector actors at the provincial and district levels to encourage co-creation, co-investment, co-implementation and scaling up of evidence-based local solutions designed to improve MNH outcomes. Specific responsibilities of the Regional Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Support positive working relationships among key strategic partners and stakeholders and coordinates regional partnership activities.
- Identify opportunities for supporting multi-stakeholder bodies at the provincial and/or district levels.
- Organize meetings, forums, and workshops with local actors to co-create local maternal and newborn health solutions.
- Draft partnership agreements incorporating technical assistance, co-investment, and M&E plans to ensure learning and adaptation.
- Identify and organize technical assistance to be provided to partnerships, as appropriate.
- Provide input to all Project reporting and deliverables.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated capacity to identify, establish, and/or strengthen partnerships with a range of public and private sector stakeholders.
- Demonstrated professional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Interested and qualified applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on June 11, 2018 to email@example.com with “Regional Officer (Regional Office)” in the subject line and specify the availability date in the CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.happy wheels