Plan International is an independent child rights and humanitarian organisation committed to children living a life free of poverty, violence and injustice. For more than 75 years, in powerful partnerships we have been supporting children to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to claim their rights to a fulfilling life, today and in the future. We place a specific focus on girls and women, who are most often left behind. We are now active in more than 70 countries. In Indonesia, Plan International started to work in 1969 based on the memorandum of understanding with the Government of Indonesia. Currently we work in 4 provinces: Jakarta, Central Java, West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara and sponsors more than 40,000 children.
Plan International Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of: STBM Project Supervisor – NTT District Area (Contract Based)
- Responsible for implementing and overseeing STBM project at district level in order to reach project objectives for four years period
- Establish close coordination with local government agencies and District Pokja AMPL\Develop project’s financial and activity plan in quarter and annual basis as well as determining project’s annual objectives at district level.
- Ensure trainings, workshops, coordination meetings which involve local governments are conducted at district level
- Responsible for advocacy activities targeting local government in order to reach project objectives including to establish STBM district strategic planning, policies and budget allocation
- Become Plan Indonesia’s point person at district level for STBM project implementation who coordinates all government agencies and other stakeholders including medias and universities in order to reach project’s objectives
- Responsible to manage project budgeting and spending at district level to comply with project financial and activity plan
- Together with Sanitation Marketing Specialist to develop strategy and approach for sanitation marketing and implementing sanitation marketing activities at district level
- Engage local CSO at district or provincial level to be involved within all key activities within STBM project
Engineering / Public Health Degree or relevant Field Good English Skills in verbal, writing & reporting , Strong advocacy, negotiation and presentation skiils, Proven track of hard works in meeting the deadline, Computer literate
Range Salary : IDR 4 550 000, – 7000 000,-
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than September 21, 2016 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.happy wheels