INDOHUN is a national network involving 20 universities in Indonesia and linked to government ministries, professional organizations, leading stakeholders, scientists, and communities from Indonesia and the region to transcend provincial and national borders to address issues of regional and global concern. We implement several collaboration projects including One Health Workforce, One Health Laboratory Network, and One Health System Mapping Analysis and Resource Toolkit, in collaboration with national partners (universities and government institution), regional (INDOHUN network in South East Asia particularly Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam), and international network (US Embassy, USAID, WHO, FAO, and others).
Office location: Faculty of Public Health, Universitas Indonesia, Depok
Duration of Work: 1 year from March 2017 to February 2018 and can be extended based on organization needs.
Position: Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation Officer (1 person – full time)
The Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation Officer will work under the supervision of the Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation Manager & INDOHUN Coordinator to develop program implementation plan and conduct monitoring and evaluation to INDOHUN projects
- Provide assistance to INDOHUN Coordinator
- Assist Planning Manager to develop project proposal and work plans, and monitor implementation tracking tools to ensure the completion of high quality work
- Develop staff capacity building activities and monitor staff performance
- Write quarterly activity report describing progress and achievements
- Other relevant assignments
- Oral and written proficiency in English
- Has minimum GPA of 3.3 out of 4
- Has good scientific writing skill
- Undergraduate or Master degree in related field to Health. Bachelor degree with minimum 1 year experience are welcomed.
- Able to write activity report and pay attention to details
- Master MS Office and has basic skills in using statistical software
- Good design skill will be an advantage
- Perform good team work and leadership skill
- Able to work with minimum supervision and tight deadline
- Should be willing to learn, collaborate and work together with professionals from various academic fields
Closing Date: 28 February 2017 COB Time (5 PM)
Please send us your updated CV, Motivation Letter, and example of recent scientific writing (no more than 5 pages, in English) to confirm your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: [Planning] (space) Your Name (eg.[Planning] Alice Hartanto)