Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat sebagai Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – The USAID Jalin Project. The USAID Jalin Project (hereafter referred to as “Jalin” or the “Project”) is a five-year initiative implemented by DAI Global, LLC and its consortium of partners – IntraHealth, Vital Strategies, and Market Share Associates – to work with USAID to facilitate and support partnerships through a co-creation process that brings together a diverse range of public and private sector actors to leverage domestic resources, increase the pace at which reliable local evidence is made widely available and utilized to design and implement local maternal and newborn health (MNH) solutions.
Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Jalin will contribute to a MNH movement in Indonesia that: (a) brings together actors, including those traditionally outside the health system, to use local evidence and global best practices to co-create, test and adapt local solutions; (b) addresses evidence gaps by identifying where and why maternal and newborn deaths are happening and uses that information to co-define and create local solutions; (c) engages the public and private sectors to co-finance scalable local solutions to support partnerships and ensure that the poor and vulnerable have access to essential services; (d) catalyzes new and existing partnerships, local solutions and co-investment through a whole-of-market approach across the projects areas of technical focus; and (e) fosters a culture of learning and adaptation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Regional Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officers are based in each of Jalin’s Regional Offices – Medan, Serang, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, and Makassar – and report directly to the respective Regional Managers. Regional M&E Officers will be supported by a range of Jakarta-based Jalin staff, including the Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, Learning, and Adaptation (MERLA) Director. Regional M&E Officers will oversee all aspects of provincial monitoring and evaluation activities. Specific responsibilities of the Regional M&E Officers include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all provincial monitoring and evaluation approaches, activities – data collection and analysis, quality assurance – and reporting.
- Conduct a range of data collection activities including, but not limited to, surveys, Focus Group Discussions, Key Informant Interviews, and desk-top studies.
- Understand, design, and conduct non-traditional data collection methodologies (e.g., Most Significant Change analysis and outcome mapping).
- Lead periodic data quality assessments to ensure completeness, accuracy, and relevance.
- Identify data collection, analysis, storage, and reporting challenges and report to the Regional Managers.
- Support Jalin- and partner-led activities including perception and maternal and newborn mortality surveys.
- Contribute to all Jalin reporting requirements and work planning.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, economics, development, or a related discipline, with a preference for an understanding on MNH issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of M&E principles and approaches, preferably related to public health.
- Knowledge of public health issues, programming, and challenges, preferred.
- Demonstrated professional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia required, English preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on June 18,2018 to email@example.com with “Regional M&E Officer” in the subject line and specify the availability date in the CV.