Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat (SKM) sebagai Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist di Yayasan KNCV
Juli 3, 2018
Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat (SKM) sebagai Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist di Yayasan KNCV. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
(4 months contract)
Duty Station : Jakarta, Indonesia
The Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist will ensure the continued development and implementation of M&E system to measure the impact of all projects. Specifically, the M&E Specialist is expected to contribute under the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator:
- Responsible for the overall project monitoring and result measurements of project
- Support the Project Coordinator in implementation of project monitoring & evaluation
- Communicate the M&E processes and results to the Project Coordinator, project team members, stakeholders and partners
- Work together with the stakeholders and manage their expectations in impact measurements
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop the project monitoring and result measurements with reference to the project logical framework.
- Evaluate and analyse the data collected under monitoring framework for assessment of progress and areas for improvement.
- Perform data management to ensure the completeness and timely data reports, related to implementation of project activities, including validation and feedback.
- Manage data archiving and data presentation for reports and publications.
- Monitor and measure interventions and field performance against the indicators and attribution provided in the intervention implementation plan.
- Prepare the M&E reports in timely manner in accordance with requirements set by the donor partner and/or as per project guideline; allow sufficient time for validation and feedback.
- Provide the M&E’s brief reports to the Project Coordinator on regular basis (weekly and monthly) and/or upon request.
- Manage budget for M&E activities under his/her responsibility and report the budget utilization to supervisor.
- Address and solve the problems arising as a result of implementation of monitoring and result measurements.
- Coordinate and manage M&E activities.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- University degree in Public Health/Medical Officer or other relevant field
- Experience in Health Economics
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project monitoring & evaluation, in health project
- Computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Good analytical thinking
- Ability to successfully work within a team
- High degree of self-motivation, commitment to achieve results, and integrity
- Flexibility for working and travelling according to project needs
- Having some knowledge in market development approach and its MRM system is an advantage
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
This vacancy is open until filled
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.