The Expanding Maternal and Neonatal Survival (EMAS) project is five years USAID-funded project that seeks to reduce maternal and newborn mortality in Indonesia. EMAS will focus in improving the quality of emergency obstetric and newborn care provided by health facilities and on strengthening referral systems in emergency of maternal and neonatal.
EMAS supports the central government, provincial, and district levels to network with civil society organizations, public and private health facilities, hospital associations, professional organizations, and other sectors. EMAS aims to reduce maternal mortality and newborn in Indonesia up 25%.
EMAS is currently implemented in 30 districts located in 6 provinces with maternal mortality and neonatal highest in Indonesia.
EMAS is run by a consortium of five institutions, namely; JHPIEGO, Lembaga Kesehatan Budi Kemuliaan (LKBK), Muhammadiyah, Save the Children and RTI International.
Currently we are seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Title Position: Data Collector
Department: EMAS – Muhammadiyah
Position Reports To: ME officer at national level
Positions Supervised: None
Location: Central Java & East Java
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position is expected to have capabilities such as QIC familiar with medical terminology and be able to operate ms office . People who are familiar with health fasility (hospital).
- Graduates in the Health Sector, preferably midwives
- Having work experience / clinical practice at least 2 years
- High motivation
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literate ( MS Office & MS Word )
- Can driving a 2-wheel vehicles ( Motorcycles ) and has SIM C
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates should send the Application letter and CV (max. 3 pages), not later than 18 September 2015
- Applications To : Program Manager EMAS-Muhammadiyah, by mail: email@example.com
Please mention the following format in e-mail subject: Application for Data Collector
LILA KANIA RAHSA PUJI, MKM
Expanding Maternal and Neonatal Survival (EMAS)
Jl. Madrasah No.17 K, Kel. Gandaria Selatan, Kec. Cilandak
Jakarta Selatan 12420
Jakarta Selatan 12420