Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of
National Projects Manager WASH
Key Result Area (KRA)
- Act as Person in Charge (PIC) or point person for CS Fund II STBM Project and ADRA Action Research who fully responsible for project objectives achievement, program and budget quality as well as donor communication.
- Develop project concept notes or proposals for WASH program in collaboration with WASH Program Manager and Business Development Manager
- Monitor, analyze and review any WASH project processes from reports and field visits specifically aimed at increasing effectiveness and recommending appropriate action to WASH Program Manager
- Improve, and lead when requested by WASH Program Manager, any WASH consultant works in term of study, research and evaluation
- Take role in improving Plan Indonesia’s WASH profile through knowledge dissemination, national/international networking representation and ARO WASH tasks fulfillment.
- Assists Program Manager in adopting WASH global issues, trend and standard practices into current Plan Indonesia’s WASH activities.
- Ensure all WASH project proposals, designs and implementation are in line with CCCD spirit.
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviors, and Experience Required to Achieve Role’s Objectives
Education and experience:Engineering / Public Health Degree or relevant Field ( preferable Master Degree ), 6-8 years experience on Water Sanitation field,At least 2 years experience in management, Strong English Skills in verbal, writing & reporting ( is a must ), Confident to represent Plan Indonesia to broader stakeholders ( including Government &Donors ) in national & international level, Strong negotiation and presentation skiils, Strong program’s monitoring & evaluation skills, Proven track of hard works in meeting the deadline, Computer literate
Authority : Oversee and supervise 3 staffs, Program Quality Control, based on agreed proposal for CS Fund II STBM Project and ADRA Action Research, Budget Quality Control, based on agreed PPM, if necessary do “budget modification request”, WASH networking with external stakeholders
Performance Indicators Project implemented in line with annual planning,Draft donor report established, Compliance report to the audit standard, Budget quality (according to the real need and agreed budget-line in PPM), Concept notes or proposal for WASH project developed, Attending and presenting in WASH related conference(s), Representing WASH Plan Indonesia in national and international forum(s)
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than March 10, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.