Lowongan kerja SKM (Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat) sebagai sebagai Data Entry Clerks di FHI 360. The USAID-funded project, Linkages Across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES), under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program is implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Pact, IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and conducts a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (KP) — sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs — and improve their enrollment and retention in care and treatment across the HIV cascade.
LINKAGES will accelerate the ability of governments, key population leaders, organizations working with key populations, and private-sector providers to plan and implement services that reduce HIV transmission among key populations and their sexual partners and extend the lives of those already living with HIV. The key elements of the FHI 360-led team’s strategic and technical approach are:
- Identifying key populations and locales and comprehensively assessing risk,
- Diagnosing “leaks” and revealing access barriers within the HIV services cascade,
- Scaling up “what works” while innovating to ensure the most strategic use of resources and access to newly emerging technologies,
- Addressing structural barriers and transforming local KP organizations,
- Ensuring interventions are sustainable over the long term, and
- Supporting the mainstreaming of human rights, gender and competency and capacity development.
Linkages focus works in Jakarta and Papua with 3 results areas. One of result area is strengthening systems for planning, monitoring, evaluating and assuring the quality of program for key populations. To support this area, Linkages will recruit 15-20 Data Entry Clerks who will support Jakarta Provincial Health Office (PHO) for collecting cohort and viral load data.
Data Entry Clerks will assist PHO/DHO/Health Facility in collecting and entering the cohort and viral load data into MOH Cohort Recap Application in completely, timely and the results of entered data has highly quality.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collecting data from relevant health facility forms
· Ensuring quality of data before entering the data into MOH application system
· Entering the data in completely and timely
· Ensuring the results of entered data has highly quality
· Generating output/summary of results after inputted the data through MOH application system
· Perform other duties as assigned
- Fresh graduate in Diploma or Bachelor’s degree is welcome, majoring in Public Health, statistic, mathematic and anthropology, sociology, or other relevant academic background
- Has highly attention and interest on data
- Is meticulous person
- Has intermediate skill on Microsoft Excel
Monthly update report which describes activities and deliverables
Consultancy Location and Travel
The consultancy will be based in Jakarta. This consultancy is for 60 working days from Dec 11, 2017 to March 29, 2018. The extended time will be possible depend on performance.
Period of Performance
Jan 2, 2018 to March 29, 2018
Remuneration and Expenses
The consultant will be paid an agreed daily rate for her/his services. Payment will be made on a monthly basis after the successful completion and approval of tasks assigned during that month.
Applicants should submit resume and applicant’s CV to hr. firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject
Application and Deadline
Application deadline is 19 December 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Informasi Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat, Puskesmas, Rumah Sakit, Lowongan Kerja SKM, Indonesia, Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat, Informasi Kesehatan Masyarakat, Infokesmas, Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat, PNS, Promosi Kesehatan, Kesmas, Swasta, Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja, Epidemiologi, Gizi Kesehatan Masyarakat, PKIP, Administrasi dan Kebijakan Kesehatan, AKK, CPNS, Kesehatan Lingkungan, Kependudukan, Kesehatan Reproduksi, Biostatistika, Demografi, Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat, IKM,Â SKM, Lowongan Kerja SKM, Indonesia, NGO, LSM, Informasi lowongan kerja, Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat, Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat, Promosi Kesehatan, Kesmas, Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja, Epidemiologi, Gizi Kesehatan Masyarakat, PKIP, Administrasi dan Kebijakan Kesehatan, ASN, Informasi Kesehatan Masyarakat, Infokesmas, AKK, Kesehatan Lingkungan, Kependudukan, Kesehatan Reproduksi, Biostatistika, Demografi, Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat