PT. Offshore works Indonesia is a leading Offshore Services Contractor providing Survey and Subsea Solutions to various segments within the Oil and Gas Industry , the group has set up a representative offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia under the flagship branding of Java Offshore.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
SENIOR QHSE EXECUTIVE
- Maintain QHSE Management System, and coordinate QHSE training programs.
- Monitor and assist all QHSE related matters, such as ISO requirements, inspections, audits and all supporting documentation.
- Ensure comply with requirements of the Safety, Health and Environmental laws of Indonesia
- Provide QHSE compliance and technical support
- Control proper implementation of Company QHSE standards and policies in the office and field.
- Communicate and engage with relevant government authorities, locally, regionally and nationally.
- Must be hands on, and able to participate in accident and incident investigations.
- Min. Bachelor degree any mayor, preferably Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety or extensive related field experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Have min. 4 years working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Familiar with all aspect about HSE in oil and gas industry
- Having knowledge of ISO14001, ISO 9001 & OHSAS18001
- Certified in K3 (general, oil, & gas) is advantage
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Willing to be Jakarta base and offshore ( if needed )
If you are confident that you meet our requirements,
please submit your application (CV + Job Application Letter ) up to 13 November 2015 and put SENIOR QHSE EXECUTIVE as your Email Subject, to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted