Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat (SKM) sebagai Field Officer di Yayasan KNCV Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Field OfficerDuty Station : Banten
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support in providing technical assistance to Provincial Health Office and partners in the implementation and monitoring of the Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement plans. This include but is not limited to:
- Facilitate Data Officer in selected districts to ensure smooth implementation of specimen transport and enabler disbursement, including mapping, sputum transportation mechanism, agreement with courier and enabler payment provider
- Troubleshooting problems in utilizing the information system to monitor specimen transport.
- Do monthly monitoring visits to districts to supervise the Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement implementation at district level.
- Facilitate TOT for Data Officers assigned to selected districts in utilizing Specimen Transport information software/application.
- Assist GF Finance and Administration Officer at PHO to analyze data stored in Specimen Transport Information software, develop report and use the report to verify payment for courier service provider.
- Assist GF Finance and Administration Officer at PHO to manage claims and deposit for Enabler Payment Provider.
- Monitor the e-TB Manager to ensure the data is updated regularly – as reference to enabler payment disbursement.
- Participate in the regular coordination meetings with the DHO and PHO, advocate the issues in specimen transport and enabler disbursement in relevant events.
- Develop monthly report and submit to Project Coordinator in timely manner.
- Perform other duties as requested by Project Coordinator.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Preferably medical doctor/public health with NGO background.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience related to health management/public health/ health facilities.
- Preferably having experience working with Provincial Health Office.
- Have knowledge in the health system in Indonesia.
- Have negotiation skill.
- Able to work with various stakeholders and community.
- Preferably has basic knowledge of TB program implementation in Indonesia.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to recruitment.indonesia@kncvtbc.
by 19 June 2018 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.