Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat (SKM) sebagai Knowledge Management Officer di Yayasan KNCV Indonesia
Juli 7, 2018
Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat (SKM) sebagai Knowledge Management Officer di Yayasan KNCV Indonesia. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of excellence for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. Our multidisciplinary team of passionate professionals covers a broad range of expertise such as programmatic TB control, research, clinical management, social science, education, digital health, and project management. Over the past century KNCV has made a significant contribution to the successful fight against TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague, the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices in Africa and (central) Asia. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate and government donors. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centered care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Knowledge Management Officer
Duty Station: Representative Office, Jakarta
The Knowledge Management (KM) Officer will responsible for a wide variety of activities related to identifying, managing, and disseminating key information to advance technical practices. Specifically, the KM Officer will assess knowledge management needs and develop the necessary strategy, lead and support learning process and events, produce knowledge resources and guidance. The KM Officer will also play a key role in program evaluation and lessons learned documentation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Play a key role in supporting the SIKM Coordinator in the development of a coherent in country project knowledge management and learning strategy.
- Design and implement a knowledge management process to capture, develop, share, and effectively use KNCV/Challenge TB knowledge.
- Identify and coordinate program information – in collaboration with other members of the technical team; implement program wide strategies to ensure that the right information is getting to the right people at the right time and in a right way.
- Design and implement effective shared learning activities (online & offline platform and in person) – engage and collaborate with other KNCV staff (including provincial focal points) and partners to gather and share information.
- Ensure requirements, lesson learned, best practices, success stories and other Knowledge Management activities are documented and shared.
- Work collaboratively with peers – work within the SIKM team and more broadly with other KNCV staff (e.g. media & communications, web development, technical and provincial teams) to ensure alignment of information generation and sharing.
- In coordination with SIKM Coordinator and the TA Coordinator provide support in developing monitoring and evaluation tools.
- In coordination with SIKM Coordinator and the TA Coordinator provide support in implementing program monitoring and evaluation activities, keeping track of CTB milestones as in the approved Work Plan.
- Document best practices, success stories and lessons learned to be included in Quarterly and Annual Reports, and keep track of CTB innovations.
- Support SIKM Coordinator in the preparation of Quarterly and Annual Report, Technical Report, Program Brief and Publications in international conferences and peer-reviewed journal.
- Get things done – ensure that quality work is delivered on time..
- Manage the office electronic and hard copy library including ME Plan, Work Plan, Quarterly and Annual Report, and Lessons learned documents.
- Think outside the box – identify and share more creative, efficient and effective ways to engage audiences and facilitate sharing and collaboration with partners and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in health program ideally Tuberculosis or other infectious diseases, familiarity with USAID regulation and reporting requirement is preferable.
- Bachelor (Master is preferable) Degree in Knowledge Management, Communication, Public Health, Health Informatics, Health Policy Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or other relevant advanced degree.
- Proven competency in qualitative research design and analysis with respect to program evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning preferably in USAID funded project/program.
- Motivated, pro-active and willingness to learn.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interest and experience in non-government development work.
- Excellent facilitation and management skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication/presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English, and keen to details.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team and independently.
- Strong Computer Skills
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.