Lowongan Kerja Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat (SKM) sebagai Koordinator Program di CARE International – Indonesia.
PROGRAM/P.A.C.E Adolescent Girls
REPORTS TO :
PROGRAM UNIT SENIOR MANAGER
The Program Coordinator will provide technical oversight on assigned project. S/He will be responsible to field activities, coordinating with Senior Program Manager and Local Partners; contribute to program strategy and design, its implementation of activities and monitoring of progress; facilitation of requirements to secure project progress; synergize activities across stakeholders, partners and relationship building with local governments and relevant stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Contribute to Program Strategy and Design (20% of time spent)
• Together with Senior Program Manager to develop program strategy and design;
• Developing workplan and budget forecast including monitoring plan with the project team and local partner;
• Pro actively identify and communicate program opportunities and challenges for replication and/or scale up.
2. Coordinate Field Activities (30% of time spent)
• Identify and recommend relevant source of secondary information and/or primary data sources to support the project;
• Together with local partners identify and map relevant issues faced by adolescent especially girls in high school in the area;
• Facilitate need assessment process analysis and conclusion process on the data collected for further training module development and awareness raising to the adolescent girls and school;
• Develop criteria and identify potential high school to be partnering in the area
• In accordance with workplan, support the field office and local partners to be able to perform and conduct project activities;
• Bridging communication between local partners and local government or other necessary stakeholders;
• Initiate potential collaboration action with other related project in the same area of focus and geographical location.
3. Monitoring Field Activities (20% of time spent)
• Together with Senior Program Manager develop monitoring tools to be used by internal and local partners;
• Conduct regular monitoring to local partners and school partners, as well adolescent girls in the program, to monitor progress of the program and help to overcome the challenges faced by girls and/or schools;
• Update the field monitoring findings to the Senior Manager and discuss for future actions and/or solutions;
• Maintain database needed from program implementation;
• Ensure quality of project activities implemented.
4. Building Relationship with stakeholders (20% of time spent)
• Regularly liaise with relevant local stakeholder to ensure project implementation and buy in for future replication;
• Update any relevant information to stakeholder.
5. Administrative and Finance (9% of time spent)
• Coordinate with other team member at HQ level including project admin and finance;
• Prepare and submit monthly narrative report to Project Manager.
6. Others (1% of time spent)
• Willing to join with the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in accordance with experience and competence and is ready to be assigned to the disaster site in accordance with the existing needs;
• Other duties that may reasonably be assigned inline with the position.
Number of National staff managed Remotely Non
Number of National staff managed One (1)
Working & Living Conditions
Expected percentage of travel time 10%
• Experience: At least three years proven in community facilitation capacity in development program.
• Preferably experience dealing with school environment and programing;
• Preferably experience in adult learning facilitation and communication with stakeholders for dissemination;
• Drive & Commitment
• Professional Behavior
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Problem Solving
• Planning & Organizing
• Attention to detail
• Information Seeking
• Resilience and stress tolerance
• Valuing diversity
• Analytical thinking
• Managing Conflicts
• Consulting Skills
• Community Service Orientation
• Technical/Professional Knowledge
Education & Training
• Education: University degree in Social Welfare, Public Health, Economic Development, Education or other relevant background.
• Informal training on Training of Trainers of adult learning facilitation skills;
• Training and/or experience in module development.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered. Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position title in the email subject.
Please submit your applications and this position is open till filled.
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”