KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centred care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a: District Project Assistant
Duty Station: Deli Serdang
The District Project Assistant will provide support to the Provincial Coordinator, Senior Technical Officer, Provincial and District TOs as needed in relation to administration of project activities, collecting and compiling documents, travelling to assist with the administration of project activities in the field.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Provincial Coordinator, STO, Provincial and District TOs in the planning, coordination and administration of successful project activity implementation such as organizing seminars/conferences/workshops, training, meetings (external and internal), presentations, etc.
- Draft/type letters, documents and forms related to project activities.
- Draft Terms of Reference and arrange for contracts to be prepared when needed.
- Prepare travel itineraries and travel advances.
- Prepare liquidation report of the duty trips that have been completed.
- Provide duty trip report (if participated) and remind other team members to prepare such reports.
- Register all in and outgoing mail related to the technical/project units.
- Set up appointments/meetings with Government, partner organizations and other stake holders.
- Prepare agendas, invitations and take minutes/notes of internal meetings to be reviewed by the Provincial Coordinator and then circulated to participants.
- Maintain an efficient filling system for all project related records.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by Provincial Coordinator in relation with this role.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in management, public health or other related field.
Competencies and skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in administration and health program management ideally in an International non-government organization.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and budgeting.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to service provision, as well as the ability to organize partnerships and maintain good relations within internal and external KNCV.
- Exceptionally proficient at MS Office suite.
- Written and oral communication/presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Ability to work as part of multi-cultural team and independently.
- Professional, motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working.
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, schedule and balance workloads in the face of conflicting and uneven demands to meet deadlines.
- Diligent and honest with the ability to work well in a complex environment, task-switching, priorities and tight deadlines.
- Willing to travel and support internal/external events as needed.
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and applicationto email@example.com
The vacancy is open until filled.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.